Santa Rosa Furnace Repair
Fast Service for Electric & Gas Furnaces
A furnace is a great way to heat your home, as long as you stay current with its service needs. Getting regular heating tune-ups and repairs as needed is vital for getting the peak performance and optimal longevity from your system.
Indoor Climate Control is the company to trust for a wide variety of services in Santa Rosa, including furnace repairs. When it comes to finding the right heating contractor to work with, our Santa Rosa furnace repair experts will go above and beyond to provide superior results. Don't settle for anything less than the best when it comes to furnace repairs in Santa Rosa. We’ll make sure your system has what it needs to keep your household or business warm and comfortable throughout the coldest months.
Common Reasons Furnace Repairs Are Needed
What surprises many property owners is that some furnace repairs are actually avoidable. There are several things that you can be doing to prevent furnace repairs this winter.
Some of the most common furnace repairs we take care of are tasks resulting from or related to:
- Failure to replace filters: Regularly changing the filter is an easy and inexpensive task. Even if you use the highest quality filter, it's one of the least expensive things to take care of. Plus, it's one of the few that even industry professionals will recommend taking care of on your own. However, fail to do so, and you could potentially end up causing big problems for your furnace.
- Neglecting routine maintenance: Another essential task to take care of when it comes to your furnace is regular maintenance. No matter what the projected lifespan of any type of machinery, not getting the maintenance taken care of in a timely manner will vastly change all of that. You can end up shortening the longevity of your furnace by neglecting to get regular upkeep.
- Putting off furnace repair: If your system is showing signs that a problem exists, it is important to have your furnace inspected right away. Even minor issues can turn into major problems that leave you paying a lot of money for repairs. Many of the furnace repairs we make are due to damage incurred from failure to address a seemingly insignificant issue.
- Installing a furnace incorrectly: How hard can it be to install a new furnace? You might be surprised! Furnaces are complex mechanical systems that should always be installed by a professional. A furnace that is installed improperly is at a much higher risk of running inefficiently and requiring frequent repairs. Make sure your next furnace is installed by a reputable Santa Rosa furnace repair company, like Indoor Climate Control.
The bottom line is that investing in the ongoing care of your furnace will help you get peak performance and optimal longevity from your system.
Signs It's Time to Schedule a Furnace Repair Appointment
It's pretty uncommon for a furnace to just break down out of the blue with no warning. Your furnace will tell you when something is wrong, but you need to know what to watch out for.
Don't ignore these signs that your furnace needs to be serviced:
- Furnace is producing unusual odors (burning smell, ozone, or natural gas leak)
- Furnace is making weird banging or booming noises
- Furnace won't turn on
- Furnace turns on, but only runs in very short cycles that are ineffective at warming your home
- Furnace turns on, but is blowing cool air instead of warm air
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed, but your home still doesn't feel warm enough
When you need dependable heating services from a local, reputable HVAC company, you need Indoor Climate Control. Our Santa Rosa home heating experts are ready to get to the bottom of your furnace problem with a thorough diagnostic. Once we find the source of the problem, we'll get to work right away on the right solution, whether that involves installation of a new part, a general tune up, or, when most cost-effective, a complete furnace replacement. Our goal is to provide you with a pleasant, stress-free experience and to get your home warm again as quickly as possible!
- We Get the Job Done Right
- Efficient, Innovative Service
- We Put Quality First Every Time